Medniche is the trade mark of Hypertext Solutions Pvt. Ltd. & Hypertext Solutions Pvt. Ltd. are committed to respecting our users online privacy and recognize users need for appropriate protection and management of any "Personal Information" you share with us.
"Personal Information" means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit Hypertext Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
By using medniche.com website or its services, you consent to collection, storage, and use of the personal information you provide (including any changes thereto as provided by you) for any of the services that we offer.
To improve the responsiveness of the sites for our users, we may use "cookies", or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user's individual interests using the Identified Computer. Some of our Web pages utilize "cookies" and other tracking technologies. A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about Web site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a Web user.
Accepting cookies is at your willingness and can be controlled by you through your browser.
- To personalize your experience
- To improve our website
- To process transactions
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To server relevant ads served by google adsenes
- To get our website analytics through Google Analytics
Third Party Services
Hypertext Solutions Pvt. Ltd. does not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on Hypertext Solutions Pvt. Ltd. behalf unless such transfer is legally required. Similarly, it is against Hypertext Solutions Pvt. Ltd. policy to sell Personal Information collected online without consent.
How do we protect your information? Information security.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.
On Financial transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) are not stored on our servers.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personally identifying information for many of our services. For more information, please see the faq section of respective services.
- Hypertext Solutions Pvt. Ltd. will not contact children under age 13 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent's permission.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Hypertext Solutions Pvt. Ltd. does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people (save with your consent) or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Hypertext Solutions Pvt. Ltd. under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Hypertext Solutions Pvt. Ltd. communicate with you about offers from Hypertext Solutions Pvt. Ltd. and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Hypertext Solutions Pvt. Ltd. displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria.
- Hypertext Solutions Pvt. Ltd. does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- Hypertext Solutions Pvt. Ltd. advertisers may include any industry that abides the rules and regulation of adevertisment.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- "We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the laws prevalent in India to protect personal information about you. We seek to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules made thereunder to ensure the protection and preservation of your privacy.
Hypertext Solutions Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time. The policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.
Disclaimer Hypertext Solutions Pvt. Ltd. does not store or keep credit card data in a location that is accessible via the Internet. Once a credit card transaction has been completed, all credit card data is moved off-line only to ensure that the data/credit card information received is not accessible to anyone after completion of the on-line transaction and to ensure the maximum security. Hypertext Solutions Pvt. Ltd. uses the maximum care as is possible to ensure that all or any data / information in respect of electronic transfer of money does not fall in the wrong hands.
Hypertext Solutions Pvt. Ltd. shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:
(a) Identification of the information provided by you
(b) Clear statement as to whether the information is personal information or sensitive personal information
(c) Your address, telephone number or e-mail address.
(e) A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the information has been processed incorrectly or disclosed without authorization, as the case may be.
(f) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate, and that the information being complained about belongs to you.
Note : The terms in this agreement may be changed by Hypertext Solutions at any time. Hypertext Solutions is free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction